Support & Maintenance
Quavatel focuses on both preventive and curative approach Maintenance. Quavatel has a 24/7 Network Operating Centre that coordinates between the clients, and Field Maintenance Teams.
Our Network Maintenance involving the following activities:
- Patrolling along OFC routes on daily basis
- Regular housekeeping at manholes, closures and FDT locations
- Identify any construction and road expansions along OFC route
- Correcting leaning poles and faulty accessories
- Corrections of ﬁber route damages caused by natural calamities
- 24/7/365 NOC teams available in the NOC Room
- Deployment of Real Time Fiber Monitoring System on demand by client
(b) Corrective Maintenance
- Restoration of ﬁbre cut
- Repair/replacement of manholes, closures, Splitters, ONUs and faceplates
- Replacement of damaged poles and accessories.
- 24/7/365 maintenance teams available on site.
(c) Spare Parts Management
This involves monitoring, replacing and replenishing of the following materials;
- Distribution Optical Fibre Cables
- Drop Optical Fibre Cables
- Aerial Accessories & Poles
- Route and Site Survey
- Duct route design
- Cable Distribution Plan
- RoW application and acquisition
- As built design and documentation
- Auto CAD drawing
- Project Management
Cras enim urna, interdum nec porttitor vitae, sollicitudin eu eros. Praesent eget mollis nulla, non lacinia urna. Donec sit amet neque auctor, ornare dui rutrum, condimentum justo. Duis dictum, ex accumsan eleifend eleifend, ex justo aliquam nunc, in ultrices ante quam eget massa. Sed scelerisque, odio eu tempor pulvinar, magna tortor finibus lorem.